Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

CoverGirl Natureluxe BzzCampaign Review


I'm a BzzAgent on the site www.bzzagent.com
It's a site that you can join to review some of your favorite products and occasionally get offers to test out/try/review new products. Sometimes you'll get full size products, sometimes samples, and sometimes coupons.

This is my first Campaign, which is the CoverGirl Natureluxe Campaign. I received full products- 1 foundation (flax) and 1 lip balm (Hibiscus). I also received coupons for $2.00 off of the foundation. In stores the foundation averages $9.74 and the lip balm goes for $6.48.


First off the lip balm is not my color. It's a bit dark, and I prefer more natural colors, but we get whatever they give us to try out. I like that it has an SPF of 15, not a whole lot of lip items have SPF. The balm goes on smoothly which is also nice, considering that with many other lip colors I usually have to apply chapstick first..
At first you laugh a bit to yourself when you realize the foundation was the full size product. It appears to be quite small, but after using it you realize you don't need a lot of it. The foundation is incredibly lightweight and applies smoothly. My main foundation before trying this was another CoverGirl foundation which was the best I could find at the time and I still wasn't happy with it because it would definitely show if I had dry skin and I would always have to use some sort of lotion before applying it. With this, I don't need to. I'm 99% positive that this will be the only foundation I use for quite some time unless something better comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment