Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Review: MiO

I'm a BzzAgent and was given the opportunity to try out MiO (fruit punch flavor).
MiO is a liquid water enhancer. Use it to add some flavor to your water, or be creative and add it to other drinks or food items. MiO currently comes in 6 flavors-- Fruit Punch, Berry Pomegranate, Strawberry Watermelon, Sweet Tea, Peach Tea, and Mango Peach. At 0 calories, it's the perfect thing to use if you're trying to avoid extra calories, but you don't want to avoid flavor and taste.
Each container can provide you with 24 servings. You add one squeeze of MiO per 8 oz of water. (If you're like myself and drink from a water bottle often, make sure you add 2 squeezes.) You can also add a little more to get the exact flavor intensity you want. The top locks with 2 clicks, telling you it's secure.
I have been using MiO for a few weeks now and absolutely love it! I'm a college student, and the water we get in our dorms is incredibly disgusting. I always carry water around with me, however, so I needed to find ways to make it taste better. I turned to water flavorings and enhancers. I have only tried the Fruit Punch flavor that was sent to me, and I have enjoyed this flavor. If I add just enough to my water bottle, it doesn't even seem like I'm drinking water anymore. MiO now goes with me everywhere. It's small, and locks securely so I feel comfortable putting it in my backpack or purse so I can take it with around campus. I have never had it spill, even though I'm pretty rough with my backpack.
Would I purchase this product? Definitely. I used to use other products that I will not name, and they only added a little flavoring to the water and gave it a sour taste. I have yet to find something better than MiO.

*Click Here to check out MiO's Facebook Page to Stay Up-To-Date and Get Ideas on Creative Ways to Use MiO, Other Than a Water Enhancer. (They also announce new flavors)
*Click Here to check out MiO's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment