Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cake Batter Chapstick Review

I happened across Cake Batter Chapstick in the store I work at and I decided to buy it, after all - it was only 98 cents. Now that I've bought it and tried it, I just KNEW that I had to give a review on it even if it's the shortest product review ever written.



Overall I really like the Chapstick brand. It's decently priced and it always seems to get the job done. The smell/flavor/whatever you would call it, for this one is what "takes the cake" so to speak. It is absolutely amazing. It smells just like vanilla cake batter and even has a nice hint of taste to it, were you to lick your lips sometime after applying. Using this chapstick reminded my of all the fun childhood times of licking the mixer beaters after my mom finished mixing up some cake mix. And at only 98 cents, I definitely plan to stock up on this variety. If you're a fan of that cake batter aroma, make sure you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment