Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Love With Food March 2016 Review


Well, Love With Food offered a very nice discount on their 3 month subscription which brought the cost down to around $5 a box... so of course I jumped on the deal. Love with Food is my favorite subscription box. It offers three boxes - 

Tasting box - 8+ snacks, 1 donated meal, 10 points for your account each month, and it can be as low as $7.99 a month.

Deluxe box - 16 to 20 snacks, 2 donated meals, 20 points for account each month, and it can cost as low as $16.50 a month.

Gluten Free Box - 10 - 12 gluten free snacks, 2 donated meals, 20 points for your account each month, and it can cost as low as $19.99 a month. 

I feel like this box is very affordable and offers a great range of snacks. If you're seriously looking for new snacks - this is the box to try. I've gone on to purchase many items I've received in LWF boxes. You also earn points for each box you receive and for each product you review after trying it. You can use those points to purchase snacks in their online store. 

What I received this month:



Horizon Organic Fruit Snacks - these were good. Nothing too special about them, except that they are organic. 

Olympos Pitted Green Olives - I'm not a fan of green olives so I give these to my dad who says they're really good.

Dolcetto Lemon Wafers - Holy cow. I love these things. And I don't even like lemon flavored stuff. They're very good, flaky, and the cream is amazing. They also make really good cookies and cream wafers.

Almond Roca - meh. This was okay. Nothing spectacular. 

Salty Road Peppermint Salt Water Taffy - oh I am not a fan of peppermint taffy, but others enjoyed this.

Nature's Bakery strawberry fig bar - It was okay, moist and not dry at all. I'm not a huge fan of fig bars either. 


Stonefire Naan crisps - these are a great little snack that you can pair up with some cheese or meat. 

Pork Clouds fried pork skins - *gag* Another thing I literally cannot stomach. My boyfriend loved them though. 

Overall this was an okay box. I love the Dolcetto lemon wafers and will continue to buy them online after discovering them through LWF. It's also nice to have things in here you might be able to find in stores more easily if you like them - like the naan crisps or the Horizon products.


No comments:

Post a Comment