Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Have You Joined Recycle Bank?

This is a website that allows you to earn points while learning about basically "going green", and you can also earn points by buying certain products that have codes on them. The points you earn can be used towards coupons, gift cards, or % off certain purchases at places.
So far I've gotten coke coupons, coupons for free pistachios, and coupons for free cat food. In fact, I just used the $1/any Coke product to get a 2 liter bottle of Sprite for free at Target, where Coke 2 liters cost $1.
The site isn't too hard to figure out and it doesn't take up a whole lot of your time to complete activities or take quizzes for points.
I only ask that if you wish to join, you use my referral link below, because I get 10 points for everyone that registers because of me. You might need to copy and paste it. Thanks!

http://www.recyclebank.com/referafriend/?___store=us&bl=cHJvd3Jlc3RsaW5nZ2lybHh0cmVtZUB5YWhvby5jb20=&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend&utm_medium=direct%20link&utm_source=S0801888&cm_mmc=Refer-a-friend-_-direct%20link-_-S0801888-_-referral

No comments:

Post a Comment