Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Latest Mail Call

As you can see, my mailbox was a bit full a few days ago when I received:
Nutrition First Pancake and Waffled Mix
Shout Color Catcher
Emergen-C samples along with a coupon and some stickers
Zapzyt Sample
TRESemme bzzkit with shampoo, conditioner, and coupons
Coupon for a free naanwich
and H20 Pure sample

I'm currently trying out the zapzyt sample. Have a few stubborn acne spots that my daily Clearisil routine hasn't gotten rid of yet.
I plan on trying the Nutrition First mix this weekend the morning of our garage sale we're currently setting up. That way I can make my relatives and myself breakfast before the long days ahead of us, and more people will be able to sample it and give their opinion.
The TRESemme is an ongoing thing. I'll post a review in a few days, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment