Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

TOM Swaag Box Review



This "Time of the Month" TOM box is a subscription box that can arrive at your door once a month and will include your choice of tampons or pads, jewelry, accessories, makeup and some form of candy. The cost is $16/month and you can get your first month reduced. You can cancel anytime online, through email, or by phone.

I subscribed and got this first box pictured above for $5. It included Always Infinity pads, four pieces of candy, a bracelet, Maybelline Color Tattoo (Pomegranate Punk), NYC Color Wheel, and NYC nail polish. Everything was sealed - decided this was worth mentioning since I've seen a few comments complaining that their makeup wasn't sealed when it arrived.

Overall thoughts: It's an okay box. I couldn't see myself paying $16 a month for it, so I did end up cancelling it. I sent them an email and the whole process was easy - they even asked if they could reduce the price for me so keep that in mind if you don't want to spend the $16 a month. Just shoot them an email and see what they can do. It would likely be a good gift to consider for a daughter or niece, especially if they're just getting into makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment