Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Target December Women's Beauty Box 2014

It has arriiiiiiived! I recently ordered the Target Beauty Box for Women at a cost of $10. Target also offered two other boxes at different prices - a natural box and a Men's box. The Target boxes are similar to subscription boxes, except you don't subscribe to them -you have to keep your eye out on the Target website to purchase them when they become available each time. They arrive at your door a short time later with samples and full size products plus coupons or other discounts. Price of the items will be the prices I found on the Target website.

Look at how cute this winter-themed box is! I'll definitely be keeping it to store things in. 

First look inside.

First up we have the Clairol Hair Food moisture hair mask with Honey Apricot Fragrance 6.3 oz ($11.99). Use it to give your hair more fullness, softness, and shine. It smells okay. 

This is the Revlon HD Lacquer #510. It'll give you HD shades in a glossy color. As you can see, it's a very bold color.  ($7.99)

Chapstick Total Hydration in Sweet Peach. This clear chapstick is great for chapped lips during these winter months. ($2.99)


Covergirl Eye Enhancers kit 282 daring nudes, shadow collection. Top two may be a little too dark/daring for me now, but I'll definitely be using the others.  ($4.49)

Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum, designed to smooth, hydrate, and boost. Sample size, so no price. 

And lastly, L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza mascara in 379 black noir. Use it to add volume and lengthen. I was quite excited for this being that I just ran out of mascara. ($7.99)

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask to hydrate your skin overnight. Sample size at 20 mL, smallest I could find was 50 mL. (~$5.75)

Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen liquid liner in black noir. I think this might be a sample size, but I'm not sure. Website didn't list the size of the one they're selling. 

Overall I'm pleased with this beauty box. It was definitely worth the $10 for me - overall it had roughly a $45 value based on the prices I found on the Target website. I'll definitely be ordering again when the next one comes around. 

This box also came with 2 Target coupons and a $10 gift code for dermstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment