Pages

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Influenster #FrostyVoxBox Review

I was recently selected to receive the #FrostyVoxBox from Influenster to try out some different products. These were all complementary for reviewing purposes. 

Influenster is a a website that allows you to do product reviews and potentially receive free products or boxes of multiple products and samples to try whilst reviewing on social media sites. CLICK HERE to check it out and join. 

New Fruit Vines Bites in Strawberry. I had to take a picture of this one immediately, because right after said picture I dug right into them. They were pretty good - great bite sized snack that I could imagine taking anywhere- including to the movies. If anything, I would have made them a bit thinner/smaller, but they were still good and are now long gone. 

Sample of Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Green Tea with a a coupon. I'm personally not a huge fan of tea, but my boyfriend buys this brand and will be trying this particular packet later. 

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover. I've never used makeup remover, as I find face cloths and just face wash usually do the trick with some scrubbing, so I'm definitely interested in trying this out to see if it's less effort for better results. 
EcoTools Styler brush. Not a bad brush. Love the brand overall and wasn't even aware they made hair brushes. 

NYC Expert Last Lip color in Sugar Plum. I really liked this color as it was more on the natural side for me - not as bold and went well with most outfits. The only thing I didn't like was that the cover did not stay on well - and the lip color smeared all over in my purse and work vest. I was disappointed overall due to that. 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof eyeliner. Another disappointment. No seal on the cap meant it was free to come off and roll around in the box. I was met with the liner part smeared over the box and other products

Boots No7 Protect and Perfect Advanced Serum sample.

McCormick Gourmet Thyme, I've never used this, however I really like the McCormick brand. I'll be trying this in an upcoming stew. 

Overall a really nice box and I'm having fun trying everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment