Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Ipsy December 2014 Bag Review

Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription bag at the cost of $10/month. Each time you receive a different bag filled with full and sample sized products. On top of that, you can earn points on their website for referring friends and posting reviews which you can use to get free products. Prices listed will be based on what I find on the companies individual websites, or what I calculate out based on full size prices if it's a sample size.
tarte lights, camera, lashes mascara 0.1 fl oz. (less than $10 [.13 oz was $10])
Nyx butter lip balm in Red Velvet ($4) Thankfully when applied it's not as red as I was expecting, so I'll definitely be wearing this. It applies very smoothly. 

Beauty without Cruelty facial cleanser (~$3) a 100% vegan/vegetarian facial cleanser.
Pixi fairy dust in Brightening Bare, use to highlight your eyes and cheeks. ($10)
Crown Crease/Shadow two in one brush (~$6.99)

This was my first Ipsy bag and overall I'm pleased with it, and will continue to subscribe for now. The value of the products was more than what I paid for and I'll likely use all items, though I may gift the facial cleanser to someone else as it doesn't interest me all that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment