Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Love with Food December 2014 Box Review

Looking for new snacks to try? Gluten free, no artificial junk, GMO free? Want to make sure you're helping to feed hungry children in America? This may be the subscription box for you!

Love with Food is a monthly food subscription box. They offer three different boxes to suit your needs and price ranges.  You can earn points on their site which you can eventually use to purchase foods and snacks on their site. You can earn points with a box subscription, writing reviews on the products you receive, and by referring friends. 

Tasting Box - $10/month for 8+ snacks. 10 points a month just for receiving the box. Every box you receive donates 1 meal to a hungry child in America. 

Deluxe Box - $17/month for 16-20 snacks. 20 points a month for receiving the box. Every box you receive donates 2 meals to hungry children in America.

Gluten Free Box - $24.50/month for 8-12 snacks. 20 points a month for receiving the box. Every box you receive donates 2 meal to hungry children in America. 

I ordered the Tasting Box with a special promotion so it was only $2.  The following is what I received:

 Honey-Acres Dark Chocolate Honey Mint (2 candies)
I'm personally not a fan of dark chocolate or chocolate candies that contain mint. I gave it to my boyfriend to try. He enjoyed them.

Bali's Best Espresso Candy (2 candies)
Ohhhh I really loved these, and I'm not even a huge fan of coffee. Maybe it's because these had a little bit of sweetness to them. It's a hard candy with a coffee flavor. These are really great and I would definitely buy them.

Liddabit Sweets (2 caramels)
These were okay. I prefer my caramels to be sweeter. The salt helped, however it seemed like the salt was situated on one side of the caramel and being that I didn't pop the whole thing in my mouth - one of my bites involved a mouthful of salt.

Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread (1 sample packet)
I don't like chocolate spreads, so I wasn't a fan of it - but I could recognize that it would definitely be a good competitor with Nutella.

Olympos Pitted Green Olives
I was quite surprise to see olives in a snack box, that they found a way to package them. I wont be trying these because I'll be regifting them to my father who enjoys olives.

Next by Nature Dark Chocolate Coconut
These were really good as well. I'm not a fan of dark chocolate, but these were good. Reminded me of Almond Joy candy a bit. A great ratio of chocolate and coconut slices. 

Crunchy Cookie Chips
I've seen these in stores recently and was always curious to try them. They were good, surprisingly sweet so I could only eat a few of them at a time. It definitely tasted like a crunchy cookie. I may buy them in the future, to try the chocolate chip ones.

Oogies Gourmet Popcorn Kettle Corn
This. This right here was amazing. I normally don't like kettle corn, but boy did I munch my way through this bag right away. I will DEFINITELY be buying this product soon. It was the right amount of sweetness and crunch. Even the smell was amazing. 

Overall this box was great, especially for my $2 deal, so I wont be cancelling and will continue to receive it for $10 a month. I may even upgrade to the Deluxe one. So this would be a great site to check out if you want to give your Gluten - free friends a gift subscription to their gluten free box. 

And if you want the same sort of deal I got, click my referral link below and get your first box free, you'll only have to pay the $2 so they can ship it to you. You can very easily cancel after your first box, if you aren't impressed or if you can't afford the monthly recurring subscription.

http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=2cQC

No comments:

Post a Comment