Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Earn $25 a Month with This App

I like earning money online or with my smartphone or tablet. I like it even more when I can passively earn.

Media Insiders Panel is a research initiative that looks at how consumers use technology such as sharing, downloading, viewing etc. and shares that information with clients. If you're at least 13 years old you can join by downloading their app to your smartphone or tablet. The  more devices you connect to, the more you will earn. You can also download their PC-Connect feature to your computer or laptop. Just that alone will earn you rewards without you having to do anything. On top of that - they may send you surveys for points (usually around 100-300 points which is equivalent to $1-$3). They recently introduced a tv survey that earns you 50 points every time. If they detect you were watching a particular show, they'll send you a notification on your smartphone or tablet that you have a tv survey. All they ask is how you watched that particular show (online, Netflix, Hulu etc). One question for 50 cents.

This is my number 1 favorite passive money earner at the moment. I always participate in the surveys and tv surveys to earn even more points. I cash out through PayPal, but there are so many different rewards options for other gift cards or physical items.

Here's proof of some of my earnings:

Every 2,500 point redemption I've made recently was for $25 through Paypal. The rewards come pretty quickly most of the time. I believe I received my last requested payout less than a week after I redeemed my points.

As you can see I earn on average $25/month, sometimes $50/month especially now that I've been getting those new tv surveys.

CLICK HERE to checkout their site and start earning rewards.

1 comment:

  1. One more way to earn money is to write articles and different kinds of reviews for https://www.ozessay.com.au/. In this way I get almost 500$. Pretty good for additional income)

    ReplyDelete