Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Target Beauty Box August 2015 Review

A little backed up on box reviews, so here's a Target beauty box I received in August. Target beauty boxes seem to be put up randomly, and are limited supply. This isn't your typical subscription box where you're guaranteed to get it - you have to know when it's up and order it from the Target website. (Use your RedCard for an additional 5% off and free shipping). This particular box cost $7, I believe.


First glance inside.


 Clairol Hair Food Moisturizing Mask full size ($11.99). This product alone recovered the cost of the box. However, I was a bit disappointed to see it as I think Target already sent me this in a previous beauty box. Exact same item, brand, scent etc.

Covergirl LashBlast Supersizer mascara full size ($5.99). Can never have too much mascara around here so happy to receive it. 

Fekkai Pre-Soleil Hair Mist, trial size. (~$6.80)

Crest 3D Whitestrips 1hr Express, contains an upper and lower strip. (~$12.50???) 

And lastly, two sample bottles of Olay active botanicals - moisturizing toner and day lotion. (~$5.40)

So overall this box was worth the money spent. Overall, though, I'm unhappy with the repeat item. I did like that a full size mascara was included because I use mascara almost every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment