Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Smaller Products for a Better Price

As I'm organizing my coupons and looking for deal match ups before I do some more of my minor shopping tomorrow, I am reminded of my absolute favorite section of the store--- the Travel Section with trial/travel size products. This is a great place to start getting overage at places like Walmart or just free products in general for anyone not knowing where to start. I honestly have the products offered at my local Walmart's travel section memorized, so I immediately know what coupons I can use there. I'm excited to go to a much bigger town tomorrow with a Walmart that definitely will have a lot more options for me to try for. And everything there is something people can use-- deodorant, body wash, facial cleanser, band-aids, shampoo/conditioner etc. Plus these are things you almost always find coupons for, although you do have to read your coupons to see if there's a size limit or a limitation on not being able to use it on trial/travel sizes.
So make sure you check out this section in Walmart or Target to see if there's anything you would use (especially since you can get it for free) and to see if you can match any coupons to them for some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment