Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

What's BzzAgent?


BzzAgent is a social networking company that uses word of mouth to help drive sales.Members of the site, bzzagents, will be able to write reviews on the site on various products they use everyday which will help increase their status. They will take surveys in order for companies and the website to know a little more about you and if you're the type of person they're looking for. Occasionally you will receive a campaign offer-- the chance to try out a product (or even multiple products) or software.
When you receive the campaign, which if it's a product it will come with the item and usually some decent coupons to keep and hand out to friends/relatives/strangers, you get to test out the product. You then review it on the website so the company knows what you think about it. Then during the remaining days of your campaign you continue to use the product and submit "Bzz Reports" explaining who you've talked to about the product, what you said to them, and how they reacted. If you do 2 Bzz Reports that are approved, this also increases your status. Increased
status means you get campaign offers before those with a lower status.
I joined BzzAgent back in April. I didn't expect much from it right away because many people told me it took months for them to get their first campaign, but luckily I received 2 within the first 2 weeks. For newcomers to the site--- it all depends on how many campaigns are coming up and how many spots are available when it comes to whether or not you'll get in one quickly. Could take weeks or it could take months. Things such as your age, gender, and location could also play a role into what campaigns you can receive. They just started doing this, but another way to get into campaigns is to watch their Facebook page. Occasionally they'll post that they have a few more openings and either the first so m
any to comment will get it, or else they'll draw random people from those to comment...etc.
Overall I'm enjoying this website. It's an easy way to get products to review, and it's fun trying them out and giving your honest opinion. (You're not penalized for being truthful and giving a negative opinion of the product. They WANT to know what you think.)
Below are the picture of the campaigns I participated in:

Kind of a dark picture, but this was my CoverGirl Natureluxe campaign. I received two full size products--- foundation and lip balm. I also received 5 coupons to pass out (although I'm keeping one for myself) for $2 off the foundation.
Not an actual picture of my stuff, but my second campaign was the TRESemme Color Revitalize one. I received two 15 oz. bottles of shampoo and conditioner. I also received 10 coupons for $1 off.

No comments:

Post a Comment