Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Love with Food July Tasting Box Review


My July Love with Food Tasting subscription box has arrived! Thanks to a deal offered through them, I paid $4.99 for this box and I received 100 points to use on their website to buy more snacks when I reach 1000 points ($10). 

Love with Food is a monthly subscription box that can be ordered by you personally, or by a workplace for their employees. This company donates meals for every box you order/receive. You can check out their website to see exactly where those meals are being donated, and chances are some have been received in your local area. This food box subscription offers three different boxes - a Tasting box (8+ snacks), a Deluxe box (16-20 snacks), and a Gluten Free box (8-12 Gluten free snacks). Each box will donate 1 - 2 meals to fight hunger in America. You also get points for receiving boxes and reviewing the items inside. You can than use those points to buy snacks in their online store. 

They also come with a pamphlet describing the snacks and easily list whether they are Organic, Gluten Free, or Non-GMO. Six of my eight snacks were Gluten Free, so if you don't want to pay a bit more for the exclusively gluten free box, this would also be a good option if you have some gluten free people in the family. 

First up are two of the larger snack packages. Hawaiian BBQ kettle potato chips by One Potato Two Potato. Sounds interesting, but I'm personally not a fan of BBQ chips so I'll let someone else try these.

Bear Naked Coconut Almond Curry granola. I love Bear Naked granola products and am excited for this since it's a variety I haven't tried yet. It contains coconut, almonds, and cashews. 

Next up is Kids Organic Chews in sour citrus flavor (grapefruit, cherry, lime) by Honey Stinger. One packet provides 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs. Also in the box was a 50% off code for Honey Stinger organic chews or waffles. 

Simply Toasted Crunchy Coconut Chips by Bare Snacks. It's great that this lists only three simple ingredients - coconut, cane sugar, and sea salt. 

Organic Fruit Snack by Fruigees. It's made with 1/2 cup of fruits and vegetables and is in a beet/cherry flavor. Definitely interested in trying that flavor combination. 

Received four different flavors of True Citrus products (Lime, Lemon, Orange, and Grapefruit). You can use these to add some flavor to your beverages and get 25% of your Vitamin C for the day. I believe I read somewhere you could even add these to teas. 

One Gum Pop by Glee Gum in what I'm assuming is an orange flavor. These are made with pure cane sugar and natural citrus peels. Also in the box was a discount code for 15% off all products at gleegum.com

And lastly Lemon Almond Biscotti by Biscotti Di Suzy. 

One last thing included was a coupon for 1 FREE Lean Cuisine Entree (up to $3.99). Was very excited to see freebie coupons included in this box, and the coupon alone almost makes up the price of the box. I was definitely happy to resubscribe (temporarily stepped away due to lack of funds for the boxes). 

Check out Love with Food and join through my invite which will help me earn some points. It's a very nice snack subscription box that'll let you try some new things, and some things you could eventually purchase in stores. I know through this box I found a few snacks I now buy online because I absolutely love them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment