Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Target Head of the Class Beauty Box Review July 2015

So I also managed to snag the Head of the Class Target Beauty Box for $5 which also lists a $20 value online (but I'll calculate it out just to see). This box arrived a little scuffed up in the mail, but they're still really nice and sturdy boxes that I'll likely keep for storage.

Target beauty boxes are like subscription beauty boxes, except you don't subscribe - you just have to make sure to purchase it when it's available and before it runs out. 

First up, another Bathery item (there was a pouf from this brand in the Honor Roll box). Bathery 2 in 1 pumice stone. I'm still debating whether or not I'll keep this item. - $1.99

A 10 count pack of Yes to Cucumbers soothing facial towelettes. Excited to see this, as it's the perfect size for traveling (which I'll be doing soon) and I love their towelette products. They smell really good and definitely are cool and soothing. - $2.99

And another 3 pack of Goody Ouchless Elastics (received on in the Honor Roll box). Can't go wrong with hairbands, though - I'm always losing them and misplacing them. Estimated price - $0.38.


Hollywood Fashion tape to help your clothes stay put. Definitely intrigued and will likely try this product out, especially while wearing dresses. Had to estimate this price based on similar products by the brand and sizes. - $1,50

Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray. I've already tried this out - smells really nice and gives your hair a shine without looking "dirty-oily". - $5.99

Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara, which I've already been using and enjoying. It doesn't clump up my lashes and stays on for quite some time. Another thing you can't go wrong with... I use mascara almost every day so it's great to have some extra on hand. - $4.99

And lastly, CoverGirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss in 630 Give Me Guava. It's a nice natural color, but I'm almost positive I've received this in a Walmart subscription box... This lip gloss isn't sticky like the one in the Honor Roll box, so that's a huge plus. - $5.99

~~~~~

TOTAL VALUE: $23.83
TOTAL PAID: $5.00

So once again, good value for the price paid. Also included was a $3 off coupon for any beauty purchase of $15 or more. Good to use for those gift card deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment