Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Target Honor Roll Beauty Box Review July 2015

Every so often Target will offer a beauty box for a limited time (they run out fast) to purchase on their website. These boxes are similar to beauty subscription boxes, except you don't subscribe- you have to know when they go live and buy them while you can. 

This is the first box I ordered out of their two box offer geared at college students. This one is the Honor Roll box for $5 (listed as a value of $20 online, but we'll see by comparing the online prices). 

The box was pretty big so the bath pouf could fit in.

First up - John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7 Day Treatment that says it can transform fine hair and leave it full after multiple washes. Smells pretty good and I can probably get a couple of uses out of the bottle. It's a 1 oz sample size so based on the price per ounce online - $2.25

Next is a NYX Butter Gloss in Strawberry Parfait. I love NYX products and this is a very nice, light color. It's a little sticky, though, so I do apply some chapstick underneath. - $4.99

A sample size of Olay White Strawberry body wash. I absolutely love this body wash scent after receiving it in a Walmart subscription box and have since been buying the full size. So I was only slightly disappointed to see Target also including it - however, it'll be the perfect size for me to take along when traveling. 3 oz size and based on full size price - $0.64

CoverGirl Outlast All Day Primer which looks to be full size. Goes on very smoothly and no complaints so far while using it. - $9.79

Bathery Delicate Pouf, a very useful thing and not just for college students. Definitely happy to receive one in the box as I tend to go through one every month. Couldn't find anything online, but for a similar size and quality I usually pay roughly $2.00 at Walmart so that's what I'll estimate it as. - $2.00

Burt's Bees White Tea Facial Wipes are once again, something I'm pretty sure I received in a Walmart subscription box. And I didn't care much for them. A pack of 10 which could easily be taken along while traveling, though, so very convenient. Based on what I could estimate online - $2.00

And last - a pack of 3 hairbands - Goody Ouchless Elastics. Sadly, one of them already looked like it was splitting/starting to break. Calculated out to roughly - $0.38

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, based on estimates and online prices:

TOTAL VALUE: $22.05
TOTAL PAID: $5.00

So this box was definitely worth the money, as most Target boxes are. Also included was a Target coupon for $3 off of a Beauty Purchase of $15 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment