Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Helping Out and Freebie Tips

So now quite a few of my relatives are requesting my help in locating good deals, samples, coupons, and freebies. So lately I've been keeping them informed on "where and when" this stuff occurs. And the great thing with family, is that if they don't use a product I do, and there's a free item with a limit of one per household, they'll get it for me and I'll do the same for them if there's something they want and I'm not that interested in. So I make sure to include them in on everything that I find out about just in case.

Here are some quick tips that I can think of off the top of my head before I rush over to the dining hall to get something to eat.

1. You might want to create an email account specifically for getting deals, coupons, newsletters, and other various forms of information. Sometimes before you get an item you have to subscribe to a company's newsletter. I tend to get more spam messages than I used to, and there are generally 10 new emails every day.

2. I'd have to say All You magazine is one of my favorite magazines that offers a lot of coupons. Not to mention on their website for the past few months, every day they'll inform you about one freebie item you can get online. Sure, some days it's repetitive or if you might be faster than they are and have already gotten the giveaway item hours or even days before.... but occasionally it's something that has slipped past the radar of major freebie websites or fan pages.

3. Get on Facebook. Facebook has become the new "in" thing. Many popular and even some lesser known companies are creating Facebook Pages for themselves in order to advertise to a larger audience. And they're looking for ways to get you to "Like" their page. So many of them will offer an occasional giveaway of full size products, sample items tend to happen a bit more frequently, and coupons are almost a given. There are very few large company pages that don't have any coupons. So think about some of your favorite brands and look for them on Facebook.

Well that's all I can type up for now, because the dining area is open and I must be going.
You know, maybe I should just create a facebook page to help out people with finding these things.... at least I know I'll get quite a few fans just with all of my relatives....

No comments:

Post a Comment