Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Dance 2 is the Reason I Bought a Nintendo Wii


It's true!
So a few months ago at a birthday party my cousins brought along their Nintendo Wii. Eventually they put in the game Just Dance 2 and I decided to try it. I instantly loved it.
I'm the kind of person who when a song comes on the radio or I'm listening to my MP3 player, I just want to dance and sing along. I find myself randomly dancing in my room if I'm listening to music. So this is definitely my kind of game.
When the Wii console was on sale at Target, I immediately went out and bought it, using the Target card which saved on additional 5%. I also bought the Just Dance 2 game that day. This was a little over two weeks ago, and I can't think of a day since then when I haven't played it. Every day I do at least 1 song and on average play for an hour or more. You can definitely tell you're getting a workout. I'm not really in shape, so after the first night of playing it non stop I woke up in the morning incredibly sore. That's starting to fade the more often I play the game.
The game comes with over 40 songs, some you can download for free or for a small fee online. I haven't been able to download any yet, because my college's internet doesn't really allow for me to hook my game up to it, so I'll have to wait until I go home again. The majority of the songs are ones that I've heard of, which is nice. Although the ones I haven't heard of and have tried are also entertaining.
There are various levels of difficulty in the songs/dances. Some songs are easier than others, and some make you sweat more. Which reminds me of my favorite dance mode which is Just Sweat- it allows you to keep track of the calories you're burning every week. I love it because I have yet to buy more controllers so I've been playing by myself.
I plan on buying the first Just Dance game eventually, and hopefully some of the others coming out or already out.
If you're like me, and love dancing to music this game is for you. Right now my favorite song to dance to is Rasputin... which is a bit difficult at some points and makes you sweat a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment