Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trying a New Lotion

On the way back to college from Spring Break, I realized I left my lotion at home. So during one of my store stops to pick up last minute items I went to look for lotion at Walmart. Now, I don't know what's going on there, but recently I haven't been able to find a heck of a lot of variety like there used to be. And my favorite lotion wasn't there so I had to choose something different from the limited selections. I picked up Neutrogena Moisture Wrap.... this is the first neutrogena product that I've ever used.
So I've been using it for about two weeks now and it works just as well as my favorite lotion. Only a better thing is that it's fragrance free. Sometimes you don't realize how many products you use and how sometimes scent can be overpowering when mixed or when using multiple products. So now I can use this lotion and body spray among other things, and not be overwhelmed by an over powering scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment